Hayloow beauties! I’m super excited to be introducing this amazing product I stumbled upon and can’t wait to share it with you guys?. Yes, I indeed am full of praises for this Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water.
KAMA Ayurveda Pure Rose Water Claims:
- Made from the roses of Kannauj which is considered special with the same specifications as the Bulgarian rose.
- Steam water distillation process ensures a high level of hygiene and unmatched purity.
- Helps remove the residue of makeup.
- Tones the skin and helps tighten pores.
- Rose water, a natural astringent balances and restores skin’s PH level.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 50ml / 200ml.
- The packaging of Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water consists of a see-through brown plastic bottle with a spray nozzle on top. Though boring, it is really convenient and compact.
- The best part about the packaging would probably be the spray nozzle that perfectly sprays up fine mist onto your face.
- It is transparent in color and has a runny consistency (obviously :P).
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Water has an AMAZING smell like the purest roses. But it’s not overwhelming. Rather it is really subtle.
- It is so refreshing and makes even a dull face look super fresh.
- It gives off a subtle glow to the face.
- Rose water is also a good non-alcoholic toner.
- Also, it is suitable for all skin types. And is best suited for dry skin.But I am unsure about the sensitive skin types.
- It is free of chemicals and is 100% natural.
- For a 50 ml bottle, it sure lasts a long time. Thanks to the spray nozzle that sprays even a small quantity of rose water evenly throughout the face.
- It is convenient to take with you during travel. Just 2 pumps will instantly freshen up your dull skin like nothing else.
- A bit expensive but honestly? I feel it’s completely worth it.
- Shelf Life: 2 years.
- It doesn’t minimize pores that much.
Rating : 4.8/5.
- Hold the bottle 10 cm away from the face and and press the top.
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water can be used to refresh your face in midst of the day when you really don’t have enough time for a touch up (or plain lazy like me). Just spray it anywhere, anytime and you’re good to go.
- It can also be used after waxing or shaving to soothe your skin.
- Spray it on wet cotton pad and keep it on your eyes.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I am having a great time with this product and it created a great first impression about Kama Ayurveda. The spray bottle is truly convenient. Simply go for it, you’ll not regret its purchase.