Hello Ladies! Happy Women’s Day Wishes 🙂 We deal with so much everyday. It would be a blessing to have a way to tackle at least our frizzy, dry rebellious hair without spending much time and money. L’Oreal Professionnel Liss Unlimited Masque promises to do just that. Let’s see whether they keep their promise of silky, smooth hair..
L’Oreal Professional Liss Unlimited Masque Claims:
- L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert ProKeratin Liss Unlimited Oil Complex Masque claims to be an intense smoothing masque.
- Enriched with Keratinoil Complex, strengthening Pro-Keratin and nutri-protective oils of Kukui and Evening Primrose.
- Hair appears frizz-free for up to 4 days.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 250 ml.
- L’Oreal Paris Professionnel Liss Unlimited Masque comes in a lilac colored plastic jar with the silver, black and purple lettering.
- It has a very thick consistency and is shiny white in color.
- The masque smells quite pleasant.
- The Liss Unlimited Masque smoothens the hair really well just as it promises and makes my frizzy hair, silky and smooth and detangles the hair.
- It hydrates my dry hair as well.
- L’Oreal Paris Professionnel Liss Unlimited Masque works best for dry hair as it makes normal hair, oily in 2-3 days.
- My hair remained frizz-free up to 3 days.
- One jar lasts for quite long because you would only require 1 teaspoon of masque to hydrate medium length hair.
- Most importantly, it is safe for chemically treated hair.
- I didn’t experience any hair fall but that could be because I never used this product on my scalp.
- Unlike oil, it doesn’t weigh my hair down while removing the frizz, the Liss Unlimited Masque maintains the hair volume.
- The plastic jar is sturdy and travel friendly. I feel there was no product spillage mainly due to the consistency of the masque rather than the jar.
- Shelf life: 36 months.
- I feel they could have done well with the packaging since this jar requires us to use our fingers to scoop up the product. Quiet unhygienic!
- Usually my hair doesn’t get oily for about 5-6 days but when using the masque it gets oily in 3 days.
- Quite expensive.
- It contains Dimethicone, a silicon based polymer. So, I would never recommend it for the scalp.
Rating : 4.5/5.
- Use a ice cream stick or a small spoon to scoop out the product.
- Section your hair and apply the masque. This will make sure each strand of your hair is hydrated.
- After you have shampooed and towel-dried your hair, apply this masque for only the hair below your ear level.
- Leave for 3-4 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
In spite of all the negatives I have pointed out above, I really like this product. I really appreciate my salon expert for recommending this to me. He also recommended Matrix Opti Black Dazzling Shine Serum and L’Oreal Professionnel Liss Unlimited Shampoo. It did help me to maintain smooth hair even after the effects of my hair smoothening wore off.